How to connect your Apple Watch with iPhone X?
Almost everyone like one or the other person in the world is using iPhone. It has now become a status symbol of carrying an iPhone with them. Technology has evolved so much that it has several products ranging from phones to watches. Here Apple has iPhone and along with that smart watches which are also connectable to your iPhones. Well it is a saying “When nature gives you lemon, make the lemonade from it and serve it” this is how you serve in this world. Apple has given you smart phone as well as smart watch.
Now connect your iPhone with your smart watch and get all details on your wrist. You can also connect to Apple iphone customer service in case you have any problem in connecting the Apple phone to Apple watches. Are you not getting any notifications, calls or messages on Apple watch which means your phone is not connected to the Apple iPhone, follow the steps to connect both.
Steps to connect Apple iPhone and Apple Watch:
- Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they are in range.
- Make sure that on your Apple iPhone Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on.
- If you see airplane on your watch face, Airplane Mode is on. Swipe up to open Control Center, and then turn Airplane Mode off.
- Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
If it still does not get connected try this:
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings
- General, Reset, Erase All Content and Settings.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap to My Watch tab, and then tap your watch at the top of the screen.
- Tap info icon next to the watch that you want to un-pair, and then tap Unpaired Apple Watch. Tap again to confirm.
- Pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again.
Along with this solution you can also contact at iphone customer care always here to help and support our users. Our client benefit experts are open throughout the day consistently. Our tech experts and professionals have solution for your every query. Please feel free to contact.