How to Troubleshoot Display or Video Issues on a Dell Monitor?
Dell products are certainly the best one’s that drives users for a purchase. Its versions, models and its features are ofcourse much better than other products. Amongst the long list of several outstanding products availed by Dell, its monitor is also one of the best. Dell monitor make work convenient and easier for the accessibility.
Users can also dial Dell contact number for directly getting in touch with the professionals team via Dell customer service number. The highly skilled and talented specialists are available to permanently eradicate all the hitches persisting in Dell monitors. If any issue or hiccup further arises, you can feel free to connect with us via Dell customer service number.
Steps to troubleshoot display or video problems on a Dell monitor
- At first just verify display or the video issue on a known-good monitor
- Now check for physical damages
- After this run hardware diagnostics on the Dell monitor
- Now you can reset the monitor to factory settings
- After this verify display or video issue in Windows Safe Mode
- Now you can update the video card (GPU) driver, monitor driver, chipset driver & BIOS
- After this download and install Microsoft Windows updates
- Now after this change the video or display settings
- Adjust the brightness
- Run a Video Stress Test using Dell Support Assist
- Perform a Windows System Restore
- Restore your PC to factory defaults
- It’s done
With these easy to use steps, you will be able to easily rectify display or video problems in a Dell monitor. If any problem or error persists further, you can feel free to depend upon experts directly through Dell customer care number for help.
Our professionals will help you attain immediate support for all concerns that troubles. Feel free to connect with our experts whenever needed.